When you want to get serious about your sled pulling or drag racing, it’s time to step up to the TS Performance I-Pro touch screen data logger. This is a serious data logger that’s made in the USA. The ten-inch by six-inch color LCD touch screen can display up to 20 gauges on the screen in real time.
The I-Pro will monitor up to:
- 8 thermocouples
- 8 pressures
- 5 speed sensors (3 three- wire, 2 two-wire)
The Bluetooth-enabled unit has a GPS for ground speed, a back-up camera, and it is wireless.
The I-Pro even has 2 two-amp outputs for extra solenoid controls.
Instant feedback for quick reference is provided on the screen, while provided software allows for more detailed information.
The I-Pro can be programmed for minimum and maximum value screens for a quick look, and the user can choose between analog or digital gauges.
- 8x Pressure Sensors
- 8x Thermocouplers
- 5x RPM signals: 2x 2-wire and 3x 3-wire
- 4x Camera inputs
- GPS speed sensor
- Can trigger warning lights or turn on accessories based on parameters you set (for example: Fans or Pumps)
- Data can be displayed on the screen or downloaded to a computer
- View gauges wirelessly on a laptop computer in real time
- Add more sensors and channels as needed
- 6"x10" Color LCD touch screen
- Can have custom logos downloaded
- Monitor up to 20 gauges on the screen in real time