Switchable on-the-fly performance for your Powerstroke. Over the years, one of the most popular and proven performance chips for 7.3L Powerstrokes has been the TS Performance 6 Position Chip. Why? It works and its inexpensive!
- High Idle
- 50 Horsepower
- 75 Horsepower
- 100 Horsepower
- 140 Horsepower
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Does TS Performance offer a variety of programs?
- Yes we have chips available for both towing and racing. For towing we recommend either the ts 50hp or 75hp chip. We have the TS 100hp or the 125hp extreme for those that want lots of horsepower.
2. Will I notice a difference in power?
- Yes, the power you feel will be immediate.
3. Does the TS Performance chip make changes to an automatic transmission?
- Not only does the addition of the chip increase power and torque but it also firms up the shift points. Firmer shifting that will allow your truck to slip into gear not slam into gear.
4. Are the TS Performance chips difficult to install?
- The TS chip is easy and simple to install. It simply slides into your computer for a secure fit. No taping required. Our step by step instructions are sent out with your chip purchase and can be located here.
- The year of your vehicle ( example early 99 or late 99). It is not necessary to provide a truck code.
6. What are the advantages of installing a TS chip over other brands?
- A) The TS chip does not leave the 605 computer code in your PCM that can be detected.
- B) If your computer is reflashed by the dealer no need to worry. This chip operates off all four pages of the computer. Simply plug your chip back in and your power is there.
- C) The chip can be transferred from truck to truck as long as it is the same year. ( for example an NVK4 can be used in a PMT2 )
7. Can I expect better fuel mileage with the TS Performance chip?
- With all the TS Performance horsepower chips in almost all cases a 2-4 mpg increase has been reported. This of course will depend on the user's driving habits.
8. What type of performance gains will I receive with the TS Performance chip?
- A) TS Performance 50 hp - 50 to your rear wheels
- B) TS Performance 75 hp - 75 to your rear wheels
- C) TS Performance 100hp - 100hp to your rear wheels
- D) TS Performance 125hp extreme - over 125hp to your rear wheels
You may need to know your PCM (Computer) code..